Online Registration: Click here to register!
Deadline for reduced early registration rates is Nov 27, 2016
Registration rules for accepted papers
1. Please confirm by email that you received the acceptance notification and acknowledge that at least one of the authors will register for MTV and will attend in person to present the paper. Please indicate in your email whether you wish to formally publish your paper or not (see item 5 below). Please send the email to the General chair email@example.com
2. The registration deadline for paper authors is Nov 10, 2016. At least one author for each accepted paper MUST register by this deadline. Failing this registration requirement, the paper(s) will be removed from the program. Note that if an author has more than one accepted paper, additional registration fees apply (see item 3 below).
3. Each MTV registrant is allowed one role in the MTV program, e.g., presenter of a paper, panelist, session chair, etc. If you have multiple roles, e.g., presenter of two papers, presenter of one paper and also a panelist, etc. then you need to pay $400 for every additional role. This fee is one of the optional fees during registration.
4. Please prepare your final manuscript incorporating the reviewer comments and then upload it to the easy chair website using the account that you had created earlier. The final version of all papers is due on Nov. 20 2016 and will be made available in the electronic “informal” proceedings that will be made available to the workshop attendees. There is no special format required for this step.
5. This year, we are providing an opportunity for the authors to have their papers formally published by CPS and submitted to IEEE-Xplore. There is a formal publication fee of $300 for each paper to be published. This fee must be paid during registration. The final camera ready paper in IEEE standard format will be due immediately after the workshop. More instructions on that will be sent to the participating authors. There is a 6-page limit for papers that will be formally published. If you need additional pages, there is a fee of $100/additional-page. Again you will be able to pay for that as part of the registration process.
6. If you will be staying in a hotel during your visit to Austin, we highly encourage you to stay in the Austin Hyatt Regency where the conference will take place. We negotiated a special rate for MTV participants of $184/night. In addition to the obvious convenience, this will help the conference meet its room-block obligation with the hotel and avoid unnecessary expenses. We highly appreciate your cooperation.
7. For visitors from outside the country who need a letter to assist with obtaining a Visa, please contact the general chair firstname.lastname@example.org. You must attach the registration confirmation email received from MTV Conference Registrar.
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs,
Austin, Texas 78704 USA
A room block has been reserved for MTV attendees at the Hyatt Regency Austin during the period Dec 11-14, 2016. The room rate is $184/night, Single or Double Occupancy, King or Double-Queen. The room rate includes High-speed Internet access. To make your room reservations, please use this Direct Hotel Reservation Link. The deadline for the room block and the special rate is Nov 29, 2016, so please make your reservations early.
We highly encourage out-of-town attendees to stay at the Hyatt Regency of Austin during the conference to help MTV achieve its contractual hotel obligations.